Covid 19 Update
Just a quick update on our practice and how we are addressing the Covid 19 pandemic.
First and foremost, the health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority followed by providing the highest level of care to help our patients reach their goals as efficiently as possible.
We have recently increased our clinic availability to support our current demand for patient care and have adjusted staffing hours to minimize everyone’s potential exposure.
Advanced Physical Therapy has taken the following precautions:
- Daily health screening of all employees, including temperature and symptom checks
- Face masks/coverings worn by all staff and patients
- Everyone entering and leaving must wash their hands
- Social distancing of patients/equipment
- Adjustments to scheduling to minimize the number of people in the clinic at any 1 time
- Continuous cleaning/disinfecting of all equipment (after every use) as well bathrooms and sinks
- All returning and new patients will be screened by phone in advance. (existing patients will also be screened)
We will continue to do everything we can to make you feel safe during your rehab process. We appreciate your trust and understanding during these unsettling times.