Scott Lemelin, P.T. and Founding Partner (1968-2020)
• Scott graduated from the University of New England’s Physical Therapy program in 1990
• Joined Granite Hill Physical Therapy upon graduation, specializing in Orthopaedic and Industrial Physical Therapy. At the time GHPT was one of the most progressive and fastest growing private practices in Maine.
• Provided treatment and Injury Prevention educational services in the Brunswick office as well as in their on-site offices at LL Bean, BIW, Unum, Blethen Maine Newspapers, Boise Cascade, International Paper and a clinic providing services to Maine state employees in Augusta…
Kristin Simokaitis PT, DPT, Cert DN, Cert VRS
Kristin was born and raised right here in Portland Maine. After graduating from Portland high school, Kristin attended the University of New Hampshire where she graduated with a BS in kinesiology: exercise science in 2013. She then returned to Maine to complete her studies in physical therapy at the University of New England, graduating with […]
Mike Bertrand ,DPT, Cert.DN ,Cert VRS Physical Therapist /Co-Owner
Mike graduated Franklin Pierce University with his Doctorate in Physical Therapy. Since then Mike has been practicing Orthopedics and treating a wide variety of patients including post-operative, acute injuries, chronic pain and difficulty with balance. Mike also gained experience in an Acute care hospital setting where he treated patients in the hospital directly after orthopedic […]
Tim Griffin PT, Cert. DN, Cert VRS -Physical Therapist/ Co-Owner
• Tim graduated from Northeastern University’s Physical Therapy program in 1991
• Provided outpatient and post-op care for orthopaedic patients in Florida and California after graduation.
• Moved back to Portland in 1994 and specialized in orthopaedic and industrial rehab. Tim has provided physical therapy care for employees of some of the biggest employers in the Greater Portland…